The Joe Fresh Centre for Fashion Innovation is looking for their next group of fashion-inspired businesses until July 28th, 2016, 4 PM EST.
Working closely with Ryerson University‘s Fashion Zone, the Joe Fresh Centre for Fashion Innovation will incubate, develop and support Canada’s fashion-inspired businesses. Participating companies and individuals will hone their business models and skills through structured mentorship with the Joe Fresh and Ryerson teams as well as Canadian business and fashion leaders.
Joe Fresh has maintained a far-reaching commitment to the future of the Canadian fashion industry, including education and support of new business and design talent. The goal of the Joe Fresh Centre for Fashion Innovation is to foster a 360-degree approach to mentorship that will best position young entrepreneurs for real world success. The centre will encompass Canadian startups in all fashion-related fields, including design, production, technology and professional services.Up to 21 businesses will work with academic and business advisors to develop their business models, products and go-to-market strategies. Chosen participants will receive:
- Free 18-month access to The Joe Fresh Centre for Fashion Innovation (located in downtown Toronto
- The opportunity to receive startup funding (up to $50,000)
- Exclusive industry mentorship to develop and grow the business
- Free dedicated desk and workspace
- Eligibility to receive marketing and promotion support (up to $5,000)
- Access to equipment, facilities and shared amenities of the Fashion Zone
- Opportunity to be showcased on JoeFresh.com
- Academic recognition by Ryerson University upon completion of the 18-month program
The Centre is open to all Canadian individuals and businesses, excluding Quebec. For more information and details about application requirements and eligibility, please visit: JoeFreshCentre.com.